Convergent Technologies works together with your IT and Business resources to help identify opportunities within your present Infrastructure design.
By gaining an understanding of your requirements and IT eco-system, as well as taking note of your issues and concerns, together we can draft an End-State vision and begin moving forward to achieve it.
We apply high-leverage technologies to solve your business problems, providing the necessary consulting and guidance through transition.
About Rick, Founder of Convergent Technologies.
Rick Gregson architects and supports IT solutions for clients where projects, challenges, deadlines, and a fast-paced environment are always welcome.
- Areas of specialty include Active Directory Migrations, Microsoft Directory Services, Quest (Dell Software) Migration Manager, as well as other related software products
- Experienced with Active Directory migrations since 2006
- Outstanding Customer Focus with the ability to communicate with various levels of Management
- Keen analytical skills, quick to pick-up on details and nuances; capable of pulling raw data and shaping it into sensible, actionable pieces while maintaining sight of the big picture, overarching strategies, implications, and issues
- Strong team player with solid interpersonal and communications skill sets; adept at navigating the complex terrain of the Professional Services landscape
- Excellent at triaging and resolving issues, with a solid sense of when to enlist assistance from others
Certifications & Training
- Quest Certified Implementation Consultant: Quest Migration Manager 8.10 for Exchange
- Quest Certified Implementation Consultant: Quest Migration Manager 8.10 for Active Directory
- Microsoft Class 20417C – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Quest Certified Implementation Consultant: Quest Migration Manager 8.8 for Active Directory
- MCITP Enterprise Administrator Server 2008: Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCSA Server 2003:Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Windows 2003
- MCSE 2000/NT 4: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Windows NT 4/Windows 2000
- MCTS: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server 2005
- RightFAX Systems Administration v8.7
- CLP SA Notes-Domino 6/6.5: IBM Certified Lotus Professional System Administrator
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Implementation v5.1CNA Netware 5: Certified Netware Administrator on Netware 5
Rick a true professional and a very technical resource. Rick worked with me at Eliassen Group to one of our clients that needed someone who was a great communicator and facilitator. Rick was able to walk them through the steps necessary for a large scale Active Directory Consolidation. Read More
Rick has been on my project team for a year now, and it has been an absolute pleasure working with him. Considering we worked together almost every day, including most Saturday nights, I considered him one of my closest colleagues, even though he technically was our consultant… Read More
As lead Architect and Migration Engineer, Rick has been instrumental to the success of our company and client. His professionalism, attention to detail, communication and organizational skills are top notch and unparalleled. Through his efforts, our client was able to achieve immediate ROI benefits … Read More
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Rick over the course of the past two years related to a large migration project for an international medical device manufacture. During this time period Rick demonstrated himself to be a true IT consultant and trusted business advisor… Read More